Committed to Quality
George C. Grape Community Hospital's well trained Medical Staff and Health Care Team will strive to exceed patients' expectations by achieving optimal clinical outcomes and continuity of care through easy access to services.
Providing quality care to our patients in a safe and caring environment is our top priority. The key elements to our strategy for success are as follows:
- Develop a culture within our organization that places the highest value on quality
- Attract and retain a staff that are committed to quality
- Achieve great results by hardwiring the right tools, behaviors and techniques throughout our organization
- Continually improve the patient experience by evaluating and updating processes for quality
Visitor Entrance Options:
- During Business Hours
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Check-in at Main Entrance
- After Hours | Weekends
- Ring the Bell at Either Entrance
- Or, call the number below
Emergency Room Hours:
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- 365 days a year
Specialty Clinic Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday Clinic Hours:
- 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Schedule Your Visit:
Right Care. Right Here.
At George C. Grape Community Hospital, we understand that healthcare is evolving. Advancements in medicine and strides in technology are providing local communities access to better healthcare. It is our desire to provide the best care in our region. Our staff will be here to help you and your loved ones when the need arises. The comfort and care of our patients is our major goal.
Services are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap, age, gender, religious affiliation, or socio-economic status. More details.