George C. Grape Community Hospital's well trained Medical Staff and Health Care Team will strive to exceed patients' expectations by providing continuity of care through easy access to services.
George C. Grape Community Hospital will work to promote the health of our region by being the leader of high quality, compassionate healthcare close to home.
- Teamwork: We will work together to achieve our mission, vision, and goals.
- Respect: We will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Integrity: We will do what is right through sincere honesty and trust.
- Fun: We will recognize we are at our best when we enjoy our work.
- Excellence: We will provide high quality healthcare through growth and innovation and be the best in all that we do.
- Attitude: We will make a difference in people's lives through our compassion, positive words and positive actions.
Visitor Entrance Options:
- During Business Hours
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Check-in at Main Entrance
- After Hours | Weekends
- Ring the Bell at Either Entrance
- Or, call the number below
Emergency Room Hours:
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- 365 days a year
Specialty Clinic Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday Clinic Hours:
- 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Schedule Your Visit:
Right Care. Right Here.
At George C. Grape Community Hospital, we understand that healthcare is evolving. Advancements in medicine and strides in technology are providing local communities access to better healthcare. It is our desire to provide the best care in our region. Our staff will be here to help you and your loved ones when the need arises. The comfort and care of our patients is our major goal.
Services are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap, age, gender, religious affiliation, or socio-economic status. More details.