The purpose of the George C. Grape Community Hospital Foundation (a 501c3 organization) is to support George C. Grape Community Hospital through fundraising efforts. These efforts enable us to gift the Hospital with updates, equipment additions, and renovations that in turn serve our community. Our hope is that by serving our community well, we gain the support necessary to raise funds for and promote our Hospital.
- Stimulate the interest of the residents of our surrounding area in the development of the Hospital
- Assist in public relations of the Hospital, especially in those aspects which will lead to improved financial support through gifts, grants, and bequests
- Coordinate fund-raising programs for the Hospital
The Foundation accepts tax-deductible gifts. Donors may select a specific project or request that the funds be endowed for future generations. Contact us at (712) 382-1515 for more information.
- During Business Hours
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Check-in at Main Entrance
- After Hours | Weekends
- Ring the Bell at Either Entrance
- Or, call the number below
Emergency Room Hours:
- 24 hours a day
- 7 days a week
- 365 days a year
Specialty Clinic Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday Clinic Hours:
- 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Schedule Your Visit:
Right Care. Right Here.
At George C. Grape Community Hospital, we understand that healthcare is evolving. Advancements in medicine and strides in technology are providing local communities access to better healthcare. It is our desire to provide the best care in our region. Our staff will be here to help you and your loved ones when the need arises. The comfort and care of our patients is our major goal.
Services are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap, age, gender, religious affiliation, or socio-economic status. More details.